Hello,

I converted our userbase from CDB format to MySQL format a few days ago, however only
new domains are present in the
dir_control table. Is this normal behaviour or should this table also contain the old
CDB domains?

I converted the domains with `vconvert -c -m`

What i've seen is that the vlog table becomes quite big after a few days, will it weed
out old logs after a few
days or do i have to make something my own that does this?

What are the level* tables for? Can i find a description of the table/column fields
somewhere? Sorry if this is a FAQ
question but i've tried to look for it but could not find it.

Thanks in advance,

Wouter
--

IFusion Internet Services