Hi to all,

I know it's a discussed subjects but I can't find any answer.

I need to change the hardware of my qmail/vpopmail server (multidomain).
I setted a new brand one checked and running, but I have to move all the account and domains.

I backed up all of my /home/vpopmail/domains directory from the old one and put it in the new one.

All the domains and accounts are created but the passwords are not recognize and every accounts fail trying to login to check the email. When I send an email to the account... does not arrive in the Maildir/new/ mailbox

What I need to do ???

Thanks !!

Stefano