Hello Everyone,

I have a few questions, and I hope we can find some answers.
I installed vpopmail 5.2.1 --enable-roaming-users=y, and qmail 1.03. They seem to be running great. I can log in, retrieve mail. But when I send mail, I can't. It replies that I am not able to relay. So, I edited my qmailctl file (I installed qmail acording to LWQ Instructions) and this is what it says:

tcprules /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.tmp < /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp
chmod 644 /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb
echo "Reloaded /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp."

If I add my dynamic IP to the tcp.smtp then it allows to me send mail through my server. I have verified that my IP is getting written into the open-smtp file every time i log in via pop3 to the new IP / time stamp. So, from what I can tell my open-smtp and tcp.smtp are not being joined together. Anyone have any ideas that could help me?

Thanks in Advance!

Nate Davis

[EMAIL PROTECTED]