Hi all,

I think the present version of vpopbull is having a problem

[vpopmail@mail bin]$ ./vpopbull -v
version: 5.2.1

I have a small script which gives me new users.
This does not work after I installed the above version

below is the script.

----------------------
#!/bin/bash
echo "NEW USERS" + `date`
echo "---------------------------------------------------------------"
/home/vpopmail/bin/vpopbull -V -n metta.lk > /home/vpopmail/bin/stats/new
sdiff /home/vpopmail/bin/stats/new /home/vpopmail/bin/stats/cur -s
/home/vpopmail/bin/vpopbull -V -n metta.lk > /home/vpopmail/bin/stats/cur

---------------------

I do not get any users when I execute the command
/home/vpopmail/bin/vpopbull -V -n metta.lk

The older version of vpopbull is working OK
and I am using it at present instead of the newer version.

Perhaps this needs to be looked into
or may have been fixed already.

regards
Mettavihari

--
A saying of the Buddha from http://metta.lk/
This I say to you all who has assemblied here: Dig up the root of craving like one in