* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2003-02-14 11:58]:

Hi all,

A further note on vpopbull.

I stated below that the old version is working.
Yes it is, but only _in_ the old system.

I tried to copy the old binary to the new system
and run that file instead.

Here it works but only partly.

It will display the addresses for the letter "a - d"
and not beyond the letter "d"

Hence a fix in the new version of vpopbull would be very useful
Please let me know what I can do to help debugging the problem.

regards
Mettavihari

--
A saying of the Buddha from http://metta.lk/
To many a refuge fear-stricken men betake themselves - to hills, woods, groves, trees,