Hi, everybody. I wrote the vQregister package a long time ago,
so Im going to attempt to remember the required stuffs.

First, Rick, you are correct, there isnt much documentation
on using the database stuff inside vQregister. The reason for this,
is that a client of ours paid for the development, but did not
fund documentation, and we were on a rushed schedule.

Second, the default compilation flags (as I left them; they may have been modified by someone else here), is set to compile against
MySQL which confuses a lot of people. It is not a requirement.

Third, pertaining to the field names, you need to define them
because you're building your own database. vQregister needs to
understand the database value names to correctly match between
user input via the CGI, and the database table values.

Lastly, just an FYI to anyone interested, we have a 'Request
your forgotten password' in the works. We havent yet decided
the scope of what systems it will support (ie: vpopmail, or
just vQregister, etc), or how it will function for each
individual system. So, there will, at some time, in the near
future be a release of this utility CGI. It's just unfortunate
that 'near future' can mean anything from tomorrow, to five
months from now.

If you have any other questions/comments, feel free to send
em along. Just be sure to CC vchkpw so everyone sees :)