I just setup qmail and vpopmail on a redhat 7.2 box and for some reason i can not receive any mail i send to it. I dont get any bounce messages or anything, it just vanishes.

Some info:
a tail from /var/log/qmail/current
@400000003e6f447137dc8b74 new msg 2208345
@400000003e6f447137dcd1c4 info msg 2208345: bytes 243 from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> qp 20856 uid 500
@400000003e6f44713851f60c starting delivery 7: msg 2208345 to remote [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000003e6f447138559ba4 status: local 0/10 remote 1/20
@400000003e6f44720cce9274 delivery 7: failure: Sorry._Although_I'm_listed_as_a_best-preference_MX_or_A_for_that_host,/it_isn't_in_my_control/locals_file,_so_I_don't_treat_it_as_local._(#5.4.6)/
@400000003e6f44720ccefbec status: local 0/10 remote 0/20
@400000003e6f44720d8fcb4c bounce msg 2208345 qp 20858
@400000003e6f44720d8ffe14 end msg 2208345
@400000003e6f44720da026cc new msg 2208348
@400000003e6f44720da0460c info msg 2208348: bytes 870 from <> qp 20858 uid 510
@400000003e6f44720e1fedbc starting delivery 8: msg 2208348 to remote [EMAIL PROTECTED]
@400000003e6f44720e239354 status: local 0/10 remote 1/20
@400000003e6f44721bd10a54 delivery 8: failure: Sorry._Although_I'm_listed_as_a_best-preference_MX_or_A_for_that_host,/it_isn't_in_my_control/locals_file,_so_I_don't_treat_it_as_local._(#5.4.6)/
@400000003e6f44721bd16fe4 status: local 0/10 remote 0/20
@400000003e6f44721c96811c bounce msg 2208348 qp 20860
@400000003e6f44721c96ac14 end msg 2208348

more info from /var/qmail/control:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat virtualdomains
neg9.netnitco.net:neg9.netnitco.net
neg0.netnitco.net:neg0.netnitco.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat rcpthosts
neg9.netnitco.net
neg0.netnitco.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat me
neg9.netnitco.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat plusdomain
[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat locals
[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat defaultdomain
[EMAIL PROTECTED] control]# cat defaultdelivery
./Mailbox

and /var/qmail/users/assign
+neg9.netnitco.net-:neg9.netnitco.net:89:89:/usr/vpopmail/domains/neg9.netnitco.net:-::
+neg0.netnitco.net-:neg0.netnitco.net:89:89:/usr/vpopmail//domains/neg0.netnitco.net:-::
.

how i start vpopmail:
env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin" \
        tcpserver -H -R 0 pop3 \
        /var/qmail/bin/qmail-popup neg9.netnitco.net \
        /usr/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /var/qmail/bin/qmail-pop3d Maildir &

I did actually read the errors and noticed it said it couldnt find the domain in the locals file. I do have neg9.netnitco.net and neg0.netnitco.net setup as virt domains in vpopmail so it should treat it as a virt domain. i dont think it is though. it seems like it recieves the message, and doesnt know where to put it, and then just gives up. I did also notice that it says uid 500 for one and 510 for the other. I have checked and rechecked the vpopmail and vchkpw uid and gid and they are all set to 89. i dont know where it is getting that uid of 500 and 510. Any information you guys can give me would help a lot.

-Scott