Hi Payal,

> I configured vpopmail-5.2 with,

You should start with 5.2.1, which is the latest stable.

> # /home/vpopmail/bin/clearopensmtp
> vpopmail not configure with --enable-roaming-users=y

* Have you started with clean source, either freshly unpacked or a "make
  clean" before?

* Check the date of the clearopensmtp binary - is it current?

* Is /home/vpopmail really the home of your vpopmail user? If it changed
  in the between, all newly created files have been installed into that
  new location.

> Also should the tcpserver file be /etc/tcp.smtp or
> /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp ?

Both locations will work fine, but vpopmail will need root access if you
want to use the /etc location.

> And address extensions=OFF as shown above, will it mean I won't be able to use
> .qmail-payal-linux kind of addresses?

No; these addresses will be handled by qmail itself _before_ vpopmail
drops in (through being called out of .qmail-default) and work in either
case.

Jonas