Ok,

Well I have the system working I even have the catch all working.

So what I would like to know is about setting a forwarder for a particular user of a domain.

There does not seem to be a reference in the documentation; however, I could be blind and stupid.

the .qmail-default file seems to alude to this via the empty set, ie:

| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete

syntax in as much as the following works...

| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]

will forward e-mail for non existant users to the named account, is then

| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The correct syntax to forward ???

Thanks in advance.