Well I have the system working I even have the catch all working.
So what I would like to know is about setting a forwarder for a particular
user of a domain.
There does not seem to be a reference in the documentation; however, I
could be blind and stupid.
the .qmail-default file seems to alude to this via the empty set, ie:
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' delete
syntax in as much as the following works...
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' [EMAIL PROTECTED]
will forward e-mail for non existant users to the named account, is then
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The correct syntax to forward ???
Thanks in advance.
- [vchkpw] NFS shared Jason
- Re: [vchkpw] NFS shared Mike Horwath
- Re: [vchkpw] NFS shared Matt Simerson
- RE: [vchkpw] NFS shared Jason
- Re: [vchkpw] NFS shared Chris Shenton