Apparently a server named "" is doing the delivery for the vchkpw mailing list. This wouldn't be a problem except that it doesn't have reverse DNS.

I started blocking connections to my mail server from servers who don't have DNS and my vpopmail and qmailadmin list traffic stopped. After a day of no messages, I determined that by then I really *should* have had some messages arrive. I removed my DNS checks and voila, mailing list messages started flowing in.

Someone at Inter7 ought to have a look at that. Ken? Vol?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/log/mail/smtp # dig ;; ANSWER SECTION: 2d23h56m3s IN A

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/log/mail/smtp # dig -x

; <<>> DiG 8.3 <<>> -x
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;;, type = ANY, class = IN