> I'm running the QMAILQUEUE patch with SpamAssassin into Vpopmail with
> Mysql and Courier.
>
> I'm running SpamAssassin with spam threashold "required_hits" = 8.
>
> I allow direct delivery to the mailbox, but it is subject prefixed
> "[SPAM]"  (thus it is Spam Tagged)
>
> What I'd like to do is add another "threashold" (probably in SA?)
> where the spam score of >15 is sent to /dev/null.  Scores from 7-14.99
> are spam tagged (and delivered) and scores less than 7 are not spam
> tagged.
>  (I've been seeing spam scores as high as 28.8 recently BTW)

Hi

I know this is OT but what are the flags you are using to start spamd
and as what user?  I am running the same setup on my OpenBSD server.
All my messages get a spam status header, but try as I may, I cannot get
the system to rewrite the subject.

Is qmaild the correct user to run as, because any other user that I try
running as I get a user not found error and my log files show any other
user but qmaild as "vpopmail@" or "spamd@".

Thanks

Mark