Hi,

Clamav works great with QS and that is what we are using on our mail servers. http://clamav.elektrapro.com/

Regards,

Rick

Guillermo Villasana Cardoza wrote:

Yes I know that, but I do need to have the scanner in one machine and the mail
program in another, and qmail-scanner although it does stop a lot of virus, it
is not enough for me. (which by the way I am also using)

I have seen the bitdefender, has anyone used that one? or also I have seen the
panda software. Still I am not sure that panda works with qmail.

Thanks

Qmail-Scanner works well and gives you the ability to incorporate SPAM

filtering