uummm...isn't squirrelmail php?  Did you mean recompile courier-imap minus
all the authentication modules aside from vchkpw?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Root [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Courier IMAP & vchkpw problem

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 08:33  PM, Rob Francis wrote:
 >Any suggestions? Has anyone else had this problem?

Recompile squirrelmail and make sure it ONLY uses authvchkpw... get rid
of tha authdaemon and all the other crap... see the previous response in
this thread.

that authdaemon is nothing but trouble... I had the same problem with

It creates more problems than it solves for most users, if you ask me.

  - Rick