It appears as though the previous installer of vpopmail did not enable the
roaming users to allow them to send SMTP through the server.  No problem
right, so I proceeded to recompile vpopmail (with mysql support and with
roaming users) and now it doesn't recognize any of the existing domains.  So
I backed up the domains and deleted them and then attempted the reinstall

Now I cannot add a domain that was already there, responding:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# bin/vadddomain xxxxxx
Error: Domain already exists
[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail]# bin/vdeldomain
Error: Domain does not exist

How can I reset wherever the machine is storing the domains at so I can
start all over and rebuild the server?