From: Jasper Metselaar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 3:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [vchkpw] Fallback MTA and vpopmail

Hi,

I used to have a domain running with vpopmail, qmailadmin and vqadmin.
Now the owner of the domain asked to deliver his mail to another
mailserver and to configure my server as a fallback MTA for that domain.
E.g.
IN      MX      10      mail.domain-owner.com.
IN      MX      100     mail.mymailserver.com.

How should I setup the domain so that my server becomes a fallback and
that it delivers the e-mail to the primary mailserver when it is available
again (in case the primary mailserver is off-line)?
Thanks for any suggestions!

- Jasper