Is you list set for Digest?

-John

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 9:24 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] Mailing list problem

ok here's everthing about my setup and problem

vpopmail 5.2.1
qmailadmin 1.0.6
qmail 1.03
ezmlm 0.53

I'm running a server on an internal machine 192.168.0.100
The "internet gateway" on 192.168.0.1 has smtp & pop port forwarded to that box

I use virtual domains

I can send e-mail to users in the domain i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED], however if I try send e-mail to a list I created [EMAIL PROTECTED] (wolf@ is on the list) I don't get any mail, nor do I get any errors msgs or bounced mail.

Do I need to create smtproutes for the list to work or is there something I'm missing here?

The list was created using qmailadmin set not to archive, no other options

Thanks in advance
Dallas