No archive created, I'm going to upgrade those two components and see if the expended options help me.
There's no spam filtering on this domain as yet .. I'm trying to get one thing working at a time :)

Thanks
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Mailing list problem

On Thursday, July 3, 2003, at 09:24 AM, Dallas Wright wrote:
The list was created using qmailadmin set not to archive, no other options

You could subscribe another account (hotmail/yahoo) and see if it gets the message. Do you have a spam filter on [EMAIL PROTECTED] where you wouldn't see the message get delivered?

You could turn on archive, and see if it stores an archive of the message.

ls ~vpopmail/domains/varse.net/admins/archive/0/

What are your options as far as moderation goes, or who can send to the list?

If you upgrade to vpopmail 5.3.20 and qmailadmin 1.0.23, you'll see clearer list options (especially regarding who can post to the list) when modifying the list.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]