On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 12:11:29PM +0200, Maciej Nadolski wrote:
> Hi!
> I can`t find help! Mayby you will know the answer. I`m runing qmail with
> vpopmail. I wanted to install rav antivirus and then s*** happed. Qmail
> stoped to deliver messages, sp I repleaced qmail-local with vpoplocal or
> sth. like that. Now I have in qmail logs sth. like that:

rav antivirus installs fine, but did you remember to stop qmail before running
the rav installer?
also.. rav replaces qmail-queue not qmail-local
also .. don't anonymize your logs, you're hiding information that might lead
us how to fix your problem:)

--

Kiril Todorov   < -+- > +359 2 9712013
Bulgaria Online < -+- > http://home.online.bg