Title: Message
I have searched the mailing list archives but haven't been able to find anything on my subject.

I have two maildirs that both contain emails and folders and I want to merge all of the email into one maildir. I am hoping that someone has had to deal with this before and has already writen a script or program that will do it. I know that I could just 'cp' the maildir to the other but that will overwrite the files. 'cp' also doesn't pick up the hidden folder dirs. I was thinking about writing a shell script with a 'for loop' to copy all the files and dirs but I just hope that someone has already done that work.

Thanks,
Joe H.