hi
i am installing vpopmail-5.2.1 with mysql centralized database ports,
I successfully compile everything but when adding the domain it give me
error like that

[EMAIL PROTECTED] vpopmail-5.2.1]# /home/vpopmail/bin/vadddomain example.com
Please enter password for postmaster:
enter password again:
could not connect to mysql update server Access denied for user:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES) with database
could not connect to mysql update server Access denied for user:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES)
vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[3]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[3]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[2]: MySQL server has gone away
Error: Unable to chdir to vpopmail/users directory

Is there anything wrong.

Tx
ZaFAr