Charles Sprickman wrote:
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Jeff Hedlund wrote:

Charles Sprickman wrote:

I wasn't seeing this under 5.3.21...

What's the problem that has returned?

That line should look like:

Makes sense to me.

Isn't that the correct delivery to line (at least for the way vpopmail
has handled it, [EMAIL PROTECTED])?

Unless the line is supposed to be telling me something other than who it was delivered to, no. :)

I'm running 5.3.20 with my patches that were in 5.3.21, and I'm getting the [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I now see that it should be removing that front domain part.  But it
isn't for me, for some reason...

Perhaps I missed a thread on the previous problem...

I vaguely recall someone bringing this up not too long ago. I think they were using that header in some odd config where an exchange server was pulling all the mail out of a catchall box. When the header changed, it broke their setup. I think they were beaten down for using exchange or somesuch thing, but I don't recall what the final decision was. I only know it worked under 5.3.21...

I now see what you are talking about. I was under the misconception that vpopmail used [EMAIL PROTECTED] on purpose. I rarely inspect my Delivered-To headers and I've never used them for any application (besides looping, of course).

BTW - here's the thread you were talking about:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=vchkpw&m=105660202810731&w=2

Anyway, I wonder why I'm getting the problem in my version... if I
figure it out, I'll check out 5.3.24 and see what's up there too.

Jeff
--

  /\  /\              ..    ..    ..    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 /  \/  \ a t r i x  .  .  .  .  .  .  .           (770) 794-7233