I want to change it because current queue directory is in /var/qmail/queue
and I figured out that the 256mbyte in /var filesystem might be
insufficient if there comes too much emails with attachments from my
customers at the same time. Plus the undeliverable ones etc.

I thought I might use this qmail queue fix tool from qmail web page. I
simply dont know how to empty the queue ?

Previously I had bad experience with lock/trigger file in queue directory.
I also wonder how to regenerate it with correct options in the new
filesystem. :) There was supposed to be a make command for that but :)

Evren