On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 07:02 AM, Rick Glunt wrote:
After installing ezmlm 0.53 and qmailadmin 1.0.6 I can create a new mailing
list but cannot send anything through it. I get the following error in my
maillog:

ezmlm-send:_fatal:_temporary_qmail-queue_error:_qq_t
rouble_in_home_directory_(#4.3.0)/

qmail-queue will throw that error when it can't chdir into /var/qmail (or the equivalent).

Make sure that /var/qmail is readable by the user that qmail-queue runs as. On my system, /var/qmail is owned by root but world readable (0755 privs). /var/qmail/queue is owned by qmailq with 0750 privs.

Does sending other mail work OK? Do forwarding addresses work?

I think that ezmlm uses qmail-inject to send it's messages. You could try "su - vpopmail" and then try to inject a test message with qmail-inject.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]