Just so everyone's clear: I'm done with this thread. It's gotten way out of control and I can't see how it will benefit the vpopmail/qmailadmin community at this point. Ken is now an admin on both vpopmail and qmailadmin, and we will work together on SourceForge to coordinate further development and make releases.