On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 20:17, Fast Johnny wrote:
> users/assign file has the domain name of the mail being rejected.

ok

[snip]
> locals:
> Messages for mail.whippersnapper.com are delivered locally.
> Messages for localhost are delivered locally.
> Messages for whippersnapper.com are delivered locally.
[snip]
> virtualdomains:
> Virtual domain: whippersnapper.com:whippersnapper.com
> Virtual domain: mail.whippersnapper.com:mail.whippersnapper.com

do you see the problem?

if not, I'll give you a hint.  You have whippersnapper.com in locals as
well as virtualhosts.  I will assume this is the domain you are
referring to, and that what you have shown is not what you intended.  If
whippersnapper.com is to be handed by vpopmail, remove the entry from
the locals file and sighup qmail-send.  done :)

--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator