Hi,

Yup this line

> qmail-pw2u </etc/passwd >assign && \

Is erasing all of your vpopmail information every hour :)

Remove it from the crontab.hourly directory.

Regards,

Rick

Hugo Ferreira wrote:

Maybe this stuff here?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.hourly]# cat qmail
#!/bin/sh
set -e
cd /var/qmail/users
test -s assign -a -s cdb && \
qmail-pw2u </etc/passwd >assign && \
qmail-newu
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.hourly]# cat qmail-notify
#!/bin/sh
exec qmail-notify -r
[EMAIL PROTECTED] cron.hourly]#

However, all the files for the domains are there under
~vpopmail/domains/domain/vpasswd and stuff...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Macdougall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>