> 003-12-09 08:10:57.277587500 delivery 11292: success:
> link_REALLY_failed_/apps/vpopmail/domains/
>
> Does anyone ever got this error ?
> I mailed once to this mailing list about this error but no
> one answered... can, I'm I emailing to the wrong maling list ?

I have seen this error before, but only at the user directory level.
When it occurs for me, what it means is that the user is missing the tmp
or the new dir. When a message is first delivered to a mailbox, it is
created I nthe ./tmp dir and then hardlinked to the ./new directory.

So it sounds like something (a directory perhaps) is missing.

HTH,

Tom Walsh
Network Administrator
http://www.ala.net/