Hello,

        I am new to this list but have been using vpopmail
across various versions for the last few years. Today I
grabbed the latest source from CVS and added in support
for a skeleton directory for user accounts. I tried to
do a diff against CVS so that I could post my changes
but because I modified the Makefile.am, acconfig.h and
configure.in files, my diff is really huge because the
automake utilities ran when I compiled. Evening doing a
distclean doesn't seem to help.

        Can someone give me a suggestion as to how to
properly create and submit my diff so that it can be
reviewed for addition into the cvs source?

David
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]