Raboo -

OK, I've got the local domain specified in me, locals,
defaultdomain and defaulthost.  That should allow for local
delivery for messages sent to that hostname, however, I'm
still getting the following in the maillog:

Sep 25 01:32:19 talos qmail: 1064467939.742380 delivery 468: failure:
User_over_quota._(#5.1.1)

I haven't reverted back to unpatched, stock qmail yet!
I'd like to stick with the lazydog setup if possible.

Any reason why a properly setup local system would get this
"user_over_quota" before the first mail is ever received?

Thanks,
Dave