I need to disable vpopmail's quota support entirely -- can someone make a
parameter for compile time ?

the maildir++ support is not working correctly in my environment, so I do
not want vpopmail to ever send a quota warning message to the user, nor ever
bounce email, nor keep track of the maildir size.

but I do want to have the "supposed-to-be" quota in the vpasswd file,
because I want qmailadmin to read "2.00 / 15.00" instead of "2.00 /
unlimited" (or such).

I have written my own quota checking program, if anyone is interested,
located at http://www.jeremykister.com/jeremy/code/perl/mailquota.pl

Jeremy Kister
www.jeremykister.com
Argus:  The World's Most Advanced Monitoring Software:
http://argus.tcp4me.com