On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 12:29 PM, Mark Spieth wrote:
I partially found the problem but not the solution. It seems that the
domains I cannot convert are from our first qmail toaster. Vpopmail was
not compiled in with clear text passwords back then. Is there any way to
convert the cdb at this point. I do not relish the though of having to
get 500+ passwords and entering them in all manually.

Take a look at the enable-learn-password option. If you leave the password field blank, vpopmail will learn it the first time the user picks up their email.

Do you really need the clear password though? Can't you take the MD5 passwords from CDB and insert them into MySQL?

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]