Tom Collins wrote:

On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 03:36 PM, Jonathan Viney wrote:

One thing I just noticed is that configure appears to run again when
running make. ie:

causes configure to be run twice.... is this intentional?

There's always more to learn with the configure/Makefile voodoo.

My guess is that it has to do with the date/timestamps on the various configure files. It shouldn't be a problem, since configure is re-run with the same options.

Tom Collins
QmailAdmin:  Vpopmail:
Info on the Sniffter hand-held Network Tester:

This does not happen for me. It configures once, and then makes, no reconfiguring.