Hi,

For a long time my vpopmail is working right. I have installed new
5.3.28 and I'm having problems now.
I do not know whether this is a vpopmail issue or maildrop, but I 've
wanted to write here.

The first error message has been with maildrop:
"deferral:message_is_looping_|preline_/usr/bin/maildrop_/etc/mailfilter/mail_is_looping/"

And several minutes after, this is the new one:
warning: trouble opening local/12/28325; will try again later
warning: trouble opening local/12/28325; will try again later
warning: trouble opening local/12/28325; will try again later

Anyone can help me to know which is the problem?

Thank you,
Alejandro Ortega.