El mar, 07-10-2003 a las 21:14, X-Istence escribió:
Alejandro Ortega Paez wrote:

>Hi,
>
>For a long time my vpopmail is working right. I have installed new
>5.3.28 and I'm having problems now.
>I do not know whether this is a vpopmail issue or maildrop, but I 've
>wanted to write here.
>
>The first error message has been with maildrop:
>"deferral:message_is_looping_|preline_/usr/bin/maildrop_/etc/mailfilter/mail_is_looping/"
>
>And several minutes after, this is the new one:
>warning: trouble opening local/12/28325; will try again later
>warning: trouble opening local/12/28325; will try again later
>warning: trouble opening local/12/28325; will try again later
>
>Anyone can help me to know which is the problem?
>
>Thank you,
>Alejandro Ortega.

Did you delete any messages from your qMail qeueu? Either if you did or
didnt, that is what is causing those errors.
Yes! All right! This was the issue... I noticed when I saw the mail number and it was the same I deleted five minutes earlier.
Sorry for yout wasting your time in this nonsense...
And why it went on searching this message in the queue?
Well, thank you!
Alejandro.