Hi,I have the same problem, and have yet to find a fix.
I am in the process of testing out a small qmail/vpopmail server, with two domains; domA.com and domB.com. I have set up one of the domains domA.com as the defult, i.e. /etc/qmail/defaultdomain contains domA.com.
Booth domains work as intended for normal mail delivery, but if I send mail to e.g. a nonexisting user at either domain, the bounce message is always from domainA.com:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at domA.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
Moreover, the failure notices are allways sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED], never to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Is there a way to ensure that bounce messages arrive from the correct domain and that fairure messages reches the correct postmaster?
Sigmund Gudvangen wrote:
- [vchkpw] Multi domain bounce message handling Sigmund Gudvangen
- Re: [vchkpw] Multi domain bounce message handling X-Istence
- Re: [vchkpw] Multi domain bounce message handli... David Bristol
- Re: [vchkpw] Multi domain bounce message ha... Tom Collins
- Re: [vchkpw] Multi domain bounce message ha... X-Istence