I run vpopmail 5.2.1 without any troubles...
When I try to (un-)subscribe to ezmlm-based mailing lists, I am given the
string to send to (example)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When I send this message to confirm my action request, it appears that my
SMTP outbound is parsing this by breaking the email address into two
parts.  It breaks at the "equal sign" and send two messages to:

1) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2) magicmail-us........-isp   without a domain which is parsed as a local
domain user.

This happens to every ezmlm list I work with now and has become a gross pain.

I am running a system mostly built from Michael Bowe's glorious work...
http://www.pipeline.com.au/staff/mbowe/isp/webmail-server.htm

Help!?