Hi,

Can you please illutarte with this figure!! :)
When remote user [EMAIL PROTECTED] sends mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED](who is a virtual user of virtual domain example.com)

$ more /var/qmail/control/virtualdomains

example.com:example.com

---------------
qmail-send Look at envelope recipient, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
| Is example.com in locals? No.
| Is [EMAIL PROTECTED] in virtualdomains? No.
| Is example.com in virtualdomains?
Yes:"example.com:example.com".
| Deliver locally to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

qmail-lspawn ./Mailbox

| Look at mailbox name, example.com-calvin.

I'm not able to get the remaining part :((

Please if u find some time,educate me :)

Thanks
-Dilip