From: Stratsimir Kolchevski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] passwd to vpasswd

Hi Martin,

The answer is in the "vpopmail Administration Guide"
(http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/vpopmail.html):

To convert all users (except root and system accounts) into a mysql
domain run the following command: vconvert -e -s domain. This reads all
/etc/passwd accounts and creates mysql entries using their passwords.
The passwords can be in either /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow. These
passwords should work under vchkpw authentication program.

PS. It's not a good idea to post messages in maillists with
"Disposition-Notification-To"
turned on

HTH,
Stratsimir