Perhaps try logging in with the full email address rather than just the username
If that works, then probably the cause of your problem is failure to setup the ~vpopmail/etc/defaultdomain file
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 7:14 AM
Subject: [vchkpw] Pop3-vchkpw error

I tried to find a solution on web but until now nothing worked for me...

I have the following situation:

I followed the steps decribed in

I am trying to connect to localhost 110 with user lala & pass lala, and the connection is closed by foreign host !

Meanwhile in the /var/log/maillog i am reading: Vchkpw-pop3: vpopmail user not found lala@:

User lala exists where created with vadduser the password exists and it is correct all the information exists in mysql.

Please help,