Brad Hughes writes:

Hey all,
I recently installed vpopmail with mysql support, but somewhere along the
line, I messed up. here is the problem:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/vpopmail/bin]$ ./vadddomain koolscooby.net
xxxxxxxxxx
Error: Domain already exists
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/vpopmail/bin]$ ./vdeldomain koolscooby.net
Error: Domain does not exist
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/local/vpopmail/bin]$
I've completely rm -rf'd /usr/local/vpopmail and reinstalled (make distclean
&& ./configure --with-mysql etc...), the MySQL database vpopmail has _no_
tables in it, how can I completely wipe out any vdomain databases to get rid
of the above error? Do I have to remove /usr/local/vpopmail and do something
else as well?
Thanks in advance,
Brad Hughes
Koolscooby at zoominternet dot net

I had this problem and forgot 2 things when I compiled.

1. I had to run vconvert -c -m

2. Didn't Include my database user info in vmysql.h.

Hope this helps.

Jonathan Shaw