hmm, not shure, but i think, download a copy of the CVS, make a copy of it, in one of the copies you edit the source, after that, you do diff -ruN edited-source... original-source... >>skel.patch¨

as i said, I think... i'm not realy "that" in to it
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 7:03 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] skel

I have this done already actually. Tom sent me a link to some great copy code.
I'm having some problems with the diff however, but I'll get it uploaded to
the patch system on sourceforge as soon as I am able.

If someone could tell me the best way to do a diff against CVS I would be
greatfull.

Thanks!

David