Sorry to repost this, but no one responded to my first post and I am still having this problem and don't know where to begin troubleshooting. This problem came up out of the blue. Any ideas? Thanks

When I run the vpasswd command from the command line I am getting a segmentation fault (core dumped) error. I am issuing the command correctly, and its been working fine for a long time. No changes were made to the box recently so I'm not sure what is causing this.

I am running vpopmail 5.3.5.

If anyone can offer any suggestions on how to fix this I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Brendan