What am I missing here? We have qmailscanner running on two qmail/vpopmail/qmailadmin servers using the 5.4.0 version and we use the QMAILQUEUE variable in /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp. You need to follow the instructions in qmailscanner.

At 03:10 PM 2/10/2004, you wrote:
Tuesday 10 February 2004 19.21 skrev Jeremy Kitchen:
7> On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 12:17, Eduardo M. Bragatto wrote:
> >  From Qmail-Scanner FAQ (http://qmail-scanner.sourceforge.net/FAQ.php):
> >
> > "Q-S doesn't work with Vpopmail Vpopmail basically strips out
> > environment variables set within the tcpserver SMTP rules file -
> > specifically the QMAILQUEUE environment variable. As it is responsible
> > for starting qmail-smtpd, that means Qmail-Scanner never gets called.
> > This is really a bug with Vpopmail, but a workaround is to set
> > QMAILQUEUE within /service/smtpd/run instead.(..)"
> >
> >     This "bug" has been fixed in some recent version of vpopmail?
> it doesn't do it to the tcp.smtp file, it might in the open-smtp file,
> but I'm not sure.
> versions 5.3.21 and 5.4.0 I can confirm this.

How do I increase the buffer for this? I mean I could patch the source to have
a huge line to feed the open-smtp and cdb file, but last time I tried this it
didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions