I had the same problem with a customer the other day. It turned out to
be an accounts pop server had changed to localhost. Strange considering
that he had done nothing to the computer and only he uses it. I suspect
a new virus. Other than that, I can only think of the log onto network
option under the dialup settings.

Shane