http://scriptkitchen.com/godkills.jpg <-- please, think of the kittens!

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 09:46, Shane Chrisp wrote:
> Antivirus program was my first thought too, but he swears he hasn't
> installed
> anything. Strange it was working one day and not the next, but that's pc's
> for ya.

maybe it's spyware that's reading your email.  Ken suggested earlier:
"install linux"  I agree.  I put redhat9 on my dad's home system, showed
him where a few things were, and boom, no more calling me every weekend
asking me to come home and fix his computer.  Also, it keeps my little
brother off kazaa, which is one of the main reasons there was so much
garbage on there anyways.

Also, if anything DOES break, I can just ssh into his machine and fix it
:)

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen