Hi all!

I'd like to move my current mailserver from Postfix/Cyrus to qmail/courier-imap and til now almost everything works fine, but there is this small thing that makes me crazy :-)

The testserver is running FreeBSD 5.2.1 with qmail, courier-imap, vpopmail, ldap, ... and performs really well. vpopmail writes the users into ldap as it should, the only problem is that I'd need the password in plaintext! If I don't use ldap, vpopmail stores the password in plaintext at the end of line in the password file, but as soon as I change to ldap it stores them MD5 encrypted. MD5 would be ok, as long as it stores the plaintext password next to the encrypted one.

So has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me out?
Please give me a hint ;-)

Thanks in advance and greetings from Austria

Bernd Ueberbacher