Hi,

Having some issues w/ vpasswd, and was wondering if anyone would know
the answer

Basically, trying to use the vpasswd command to change a virtual domains
user password, but for some reason, I get the following:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] include]$ vpasswd [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enter the user's new password:
Please type it again for verification:
vpasswd: error changing the password for user
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]':
  Invalid or unknown virtual user

What's weird is the fact that if I do a vuserinfo on the same user, I
get info showing that the account exists, but for some reason, can't
seem to change it

[EMAIL PROTECTED] include]$ vuserinfo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
name:   postmaster
passwd: $1$OsSOD$jxfjlOBzcu4ah8Wlz6yYe.
clear passwd:
uid:    1
gid:    0
        all services available
dir:       /home/vpopmail/domains/hydeparkart.org/postmaster
quota:     NOQUOTA
usage:     NOQUOTA
account created: Thu Oct 23 12:04:42 2003
last auth: Never logged in
[EMAIL PROTECTED] include]$

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

-Charles