I'm using vpopmail 5.2.1.  I host about 400 domains, some with just .qmail
files for forwarding and some with virtual users (MySQL backend).  I have
one domain with a problem.

        This particular domain has always had simple .qmail files forwarding to
another mail system.  Now, one use would like a virtual mailbox.  I added
the mailbox with vadduser, removed the .qmail file, and it created the
directory and the MySQL information.  The user shows up in vuserinfo without
a problem, and is in the database.  The user can authenticate and check
their pop3 mailbox without a problem.  However, when someone tries to send
them a message, it bounces saying the user does not exist.  If I add other
usernames to that domain, the same problem occurs.  If I add users to other
domains they work fine.  It seems that only this domain is having problems
delivering mail to virtual mailboxes.  Has anyone seen this before?  Is
there a quick fix?  Perhaps I'm overlooking something obvious..  The .qmail
files for forwarding work fine for this domain.  Thanks in advance,