At 05:15 PM 5/4/2004, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
At 11:26 AM 5/4/2004, you wrote:
In the past I've "precreated" these directories (actually had to once to make adding users work, still never figured that out) and they just get used. I believe that the vpopmail code checks the existence before trying to create, and if it exists it just uses it.

cool, thanks kindly.

well, i just discovered something weird while starting to add some symlinks for these premade directories - very inconsistent usage of the numbered dirs - for example:

domain1.com/0  - 90 addresses
domain1.com/1  - 0 addresses
domain1.com/2  - 104 addresses

domain2.com/0 - 5 addresses domain2.com/1 - 1 address domain2.com/2 - 1 address domain2.com/3 - 38 addresses

makes no sense. known bug? this is vpopmail v.5.3.18.

Paul Theodoropoulos http://www.anastrophe.com