From: Patrick Donker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 5:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Problems with multi domains in vpopmail

Mário Gamito wrote:

Hi,

I've compiled vpopmail witg no compiler flags and with

configured options:

"./configure -without-ipv6 -enable-unicode
-enable-workarounds-for-imap-client-bugs -without-authpwd
-without-authpam -without-authuserdb -without-authcram

-with-authvchkpw

-without-authldap -without-authmysql -without-authpgsql
-without-authdaemon -without-authcustom -without-authshadow

--with-redhat"

Thank you for your ansewr.
The strace output follows my signature.

Warm regards,
Mário Gamito

Looks like you have removed just about every authentication
lib there is while configuring. I can imagine that it dies
this way....
How do you authenticate to your server?

I think you'd better read the section on authlibs on inter7.com (courier-imap) first